Monday, March 24, 2008

New Projects

I started a scarf, "Branching Out" from Knitty.com. It's a good first lace project for me. I am using Malabrigo Baby Merino Lace in the color Intenso. I really like the color as it knits up. I wasn't a fan of the color when it came into the store but I really like it now and it is soooo soft.












I also started another scarf project using Araucania Atacama in color 510. It is alpaca and it's soft and very easy to knit with. Again, I wasn't fond of the color and I really like it now. I'm using Allison Isaacs pattern "My so called scarf". A very easy pattern, portable and lovely to look at!














My next project is going to be a pair of socks in Araucania Ranco. Ranco is a great sock yarn and very affordable at $12.95 100grams (1 pair adult average size socks). We carry both the semi solids and the multi colors.

I hope everyone had a good Easter long weekend.

No comments: