Friday, November 30, 2007

Snow in the forecast

I love the snow. I feel like a kid when it snows and it is so beautiful (until it gets too warm....then it's just messy!). Were supposed to start getting snow tomorrow through to Sunday morning but then it is going to get really warm and turn to rain, blah, I don't like the rain.

Christmas knitting is still moving along. I don't really know if I can't fit any more time in on knitting and I feel a like I should have more done by now. As soon as I am completely over this cold and I am rested, I am going to have a few late nights knitting, you know, just to get to a point where I feel I'm OK;)

In other knitty news, I sent off my registration for the Fibrefest 2008. It is a fibre festival in Abbotsford, BC on March 7 & 8. It will be the stores first time with a booth and I am really looking forward to it.

Well, back to the books. I am wearing my bookkeeper hat today. December is full of deadlines for me, christmas knitting and baking and finishing company books.

3 cheers for snow!! hiphip horray hiphip horray hiphip horray

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.