Friday, May 16, 2008

Understanding

It's Friday, sunny, a long weekend ahead and I have to admit that I am a bit bummed. I am bummed due to alot of things but this post is directly related to knitting and my online store. I wish I felt local support like the brick and morter stores get supported. I have plans of opening a brick and morter store one day but I wonder sometimes if I would get support.

Anyways, I am not going to keep going down that road. Nobody needs to hear me ramble on about this.

I finished the back of the Patagonia Cardy. I wasn't fond of the neck/shoulder shaping. I will probably change it when I get the front panels done and look at it again.




Most hand dyed yarns should be knit alternating skeins every few rows but in this case I did not do that and there is no pooling effect at all. I am really pleased with the color.
I hope everyone has a good long weekend.

No comments: