Monday, August 13, 2007

Slowly but surely

I have known to be slow with some things. You know when something just doesn't sink in! Well, I started this blog more because I also started an online yarn store and it just feels right to include a blog for people to get to know me. At that's were it stops, I mean the blog. I haven't wrote anything, the only reason there is ONE post previous to this is because I started the blog that day!! I have figured out that I haven't been writing in this blog because I don't know who I'm writing too! Yes, maybe family read this, maybe the odd knitter will stumble upon my blog which is great. But when I sit down to write, I feel like I am talking to myself and I already know everything that I am saying...in other words....I lose my train of thought because there isn't someone on the other end listening. I am already rambling on...Also, I can not convey my thoughts to whoever you are with the class and humor, that say, oh the yarnharlot can. Knowing the problem means I'm half way to solving it. Right?

Oh ya, as for the knitting, the vest for my son is almost ready to be blocked. The pattern is from Knit Today, it is a double moss stitch with two cables up the front and two up the back. I used Patons Shetland Chunky on Susan Bates 6US/4mm although I think the yarn is a bit heavy, also the dark brown color doesn't really show off the stitches, but the dark color should be good for a small boy, should he want to hide his messiness.


No comments: